Wednesday, June 08, 2005

One AWESOME LITTLE LEAGUER...yes, he is my son, Calvin (Ripkin) Treichler!

I am having the time of my life coaching Little League this year once again. Here's some of my recent pictures of my boy playing his heart out at our last game (okay, I'll fess up - we won BIG - 7 to 3!)

Calvin
Look at that determination...look at that "ready position"
...whose kid is this anyway?


Calvin2
GREAT CUT!! Too bad the ball is in the catcher's glove though...

Signed,

One proud Coach and Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey brother! Thanks for being a great husband to your wife, father to your kids, and coach to your players! One of the most influential people in my life was my Little League baseball coach, Len Pratt. You can be that to your players by encouraging them each time you're with them. I miss you around the building but am glad you are enjoying your sabbatical...which is nearing the halfway point. I'm counting down the day until your return!

stevetreichler said...

Thanks, bro. I actually miss work too. Don't get me wrong...I'm taking ALL three months! But, I do look forward to being around and back in the thick of it here in 6 weeks.

Coaching is a gift. Most of the players on my team come from broken homes, and most likely, I am the only positive role model in their life at this time. May God use it like it was used in your life!

Trike