Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Attention all church planters (or wanna be CPs!)...


I would like to invite any of you who would like to explore church planting to an event held here in Minneapolis July 23-27th. It is being put on by some of my new friends at GCA (Global Church Advancement) and is headed up by Steve Childress of Reformed seminary. I have been very impressed with their biblical, theological and missional church planting strategies and invite you to check them out here. You may even notice that I will be leading two seminars on Leadership Development - check out the picture. I am actually impressed that they put that one online! Pretty cool.

If you have questions about going for the week, please email me, and we'll make it happen!

Trike

3 comments:

Rob Warland said...

That's funny that they used that picture. At least you didn't give them one from when you were ten!

stevetreichler said...

Dude, that is SO WRONG!! I was a nerd on steroids at age 10!!

Unknown said...

Steve,

Just felt like I should check up on you. Praying for you! Would love to hear how you and the family are doing.

Erik Aasland
erikkim@eamail.org