Thursday, April 28, 2005

Life in the Big City - A Call to all Hope Bloggers!!!

mplsskyline
Hey, all you Hope bloggers! I'd like to update my blog site here with a new section called "Hope Blogs" as well as a new section called "Blogs I read". If you have a blog that you would like to have linked from my site, and it would be a blessing to the body of HCC, just post a comment below. So far I know of the following:

Sean J.
Tim J.
Aaron E.
Steve S.

If you would like to be linked, just comment below with your blog address. I love reading blogs to stay up with what is going on. Cool!

Trike

PS --> Sabbatical starts in t-minus 14 hours, but who's counting?!?!?

11 comments:

Laura Ibsen said...

I have a blog at:

www.discoveredid.blogspot.com

feel free to check it out!

Julie said...

my blog is:

julieannecornell.blogspot.com

i was trying to be inconspicuous, do you think it worked?

Anonymous said...

I'm a student at the U of M. :)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jtolds/

I try to keep it interesting. :)

Anonymous said...

I know Post-Fidelitas would feel honered to have you offer a Post-Fidelitas link under HopeCC bloggers. However, since many of the entries are not exactly the author's opinon, and are sometimes just questions to be raised, Post-Fidelitas might be a bit hesitant to have a personal name attached to the blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve

I don't have a blog yet, but I am working on setting up a blog to keep people updated as much as they want to read while I'm overseas...should have it up and running mid May...I'll let you know when it's up!

Victoria said...

http://slavite.blogspot.com/

so I set it up now...nothing exciting yet!

V

Anonymous said...

Sure. Why not? I'm connected as informally to Hope CC as it is possible to be without actually being a member.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/monkeydance/

Joel Norman said...

It's small, updated infrequently, and poorly done, but it's at:
joelnorman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Uh, what happened to blogging on your sabbatical? Work, man, work

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, I did it. I have a blog at thereisonlythehardway.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel