Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How to be a blessing to the city...

I had the opportunity to meet and interview the Mayor of Minneapolis, R.T. Rybak in December.  He was gracious enough to meet with me and our team as we prepared for the Don't Waste Your Life sermon series, answering the question: "How can a church be a blessing to the city of Minneapolis?"  He is a great guy, and I thoroughly enjoyed our time together.  Here's the finished product (in two parts due to size limitation):

R.T. Rybak on how to be a blessing to a city - interview with Steve Treichler (part 1)


R.T. Rybak on how to be a blessing to a city - interview with Steve Treichler (part 2)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Trike. Still, though, I'll give a big "ICK" to RT.

stevetreichler said...

Thanks for the love - yeah, politics is a tough thing. I used to have a strong opinion on it, but now I am much more confused... Anyway, thanks for the kudos. It was cool meeting RT and getting to hear his thoughts. Whether or not you agree with his politics, he sure was a straight up guy with us - nothing but cooperative and helpful.